Would you like to develop your idea into a bulletproof business concept?
The purpose of this Innovation Bootcamp (which also doubles up as a “course week” in MOME) is to help participants learn the business basics and the design thinking methodologies to develop an initial Proof of Concept (PoC) for their business idea. During this 5-day Innovation Bootcamp, we will also expose participants to templates, toolkits and techniques for problem mapping, stakeholder mapping, ideation, insight generation, and prototyping for example. Participants are required to present their initial proof of concept at the end of the program.
What to expect:
- Day 1 - Design thinking basics, problem mapping, & case study analysis
- Day 2 - Stakeholder mapping & research canvas
- Day 3 - Ideation & insight generation
- Day 4 - Prototyping & pitch training
- Day 5 - Startup guest, final pitches & feedback, wrap up, certificates & socialising
If you would like to participate, please fill out the application form by 15 September. Selected participants will be informed by 22 September.