TOMORROW BELONGS TO YOU – For the creative talents of the future
“In the 2020s, Hungarian economy, and the Hungarian creative industries in particular, are facing major demographic challenges, while substantial areas of the country and segments of society remain invisible to higher education.
This paradox can only be resolved with great care and targeted programmes.
We are now making an innovative and exemplary attempt that can benefit not only the Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, but other higher education institutions and the whole of Hungary.”
President of the MOME Foundation, concept owner of the programme
Talent journey within the programme
September 25 - November 30. 2023
- Documents evidencing that the applicant is in need
- Letter of recommendation and motivation letter
- Individual creative assignment
December 1 2023 - February 3. 2024
• Application submissions
• Face-to-face interview
• Decision made by the selection committee
February - July 2024
- 12 training sessions at the MOME Campus
- Creative, practical tasks
- Mentoring, mental preparation
- 5-day summer camp on the MOME Campus
- Discovering the university’s workshops (e.g. ceramics, film, textile, etc.)
- Mental health and leisure time activities
October 2024 - June 2025
- 19-weekend sessions on the MOME Campus
- Development of own art portfolio
- Mentoring, mental support
- Sitting MOME’s admission entrance exam consisting of three rounds in a mentally and professionally prepared state, with own portfolio and excellent chances.
Creative preparation in Budapest
Artistic skills development programme providing students with an understanding of design and creative processes, as well as the individual areas of art education.
A programme to help prepare students for the entrance exam for the desired MOME BA programme (19 weekend sessions), involving participation in MOME’s existing entrance exam preparation course to help students master a designer mindset and complete the art portfolio required for the entrance exam.
"Role model conversations” – lectures with heads of workshops, instructors, successful creative professionals and MOME alumni.
Mental preparation – individual and group sessions with self-awareness trainings, conflict management, and career planning.
Leisure activities – MOME workshop tours, hikes, and sports activities.
Our main focus is rural Hungary
In the first year, we are reaching out to disadvantaged young talents in art high schools located in and around Pécs, Miskolc, and Debrecen.
Over the next three years, we are extending the scope of our programme to include smaller villages in Szabolcs county, the Kecskemét-Szolnok-Cegléd triangle, as well as Székesfehérvár and the surrounding area.
The ‘Tomorrow belongs to you – For the creative talents of the future’ programme will be implemented in collaboration with local governments, study halls, and civil society organisations.
Certified therapist, talent management professional
Product designer, MOME General Deputy Rector
Philosopher, literary author, associate professor at MOME
Doctoral student, former Deputy Director of the MCC Roma Talent Programme
Group lead for upward convergence at the Hungarian Interchurch Aid
Professional advisor of the programme, Managing Director of the National Talent Centre